Friday 17 April 2015

Punch Art Debonair Top Hat & Monocle card

I am really excited to share with you a super cool card that I was inspired to create. Thank you so much Petra for the challenge idea of converting a cake image into a top hat. I'm in love with this card! I knew immediately that I wanted to use the Mustache Framelits Die and th Bow Builder punch to accompany the Top Hat.  However there was something missing! So a couple of google searches later and of course a monocle was in order to complete the look!
 How I created this card...
Top Hat: I have black embossed the cake image from "Time to Celebrate" onto some Cajun craze cardstock, then cut the flags and cake stand off.
Monocle: I cut a ring with the 1" & 3/4" circle punches, then line 1" circle of vellum behind.
Mustache: I cut 2 mustaches out, sponged and curled the top layer - looks so cute!
Bow Tie: You just need a small piece of Adventure Bound DSP and the bow builder punch -you're done!
I hope you've enjoyed todays card, I had a lot of fun creating it for you.

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Carolina, I saw this posted on Pinterest. This is the most adorable card ever! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you